If your life were a film, what would the soundtrack be?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library. (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every scene, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
- "Neighbourhood #1" - The Arcade Fire. You know, I could see this working over some opening credits quite well.
- "Open Up" - Leftfield. This would only really work if I was waking up in a really trippy situation I think.
First Day at School
- "Cosmo Canyon" - FFVII Piano Collections. This is a very peaceful piano instrumental. I guess I had a rather inspiring first day at school then?
Falling in Love
- "Ain't No Sunshine" - Bill Withers. Well, this is rather... discouraging.
- "Zombie a Go Go" - Barry Goldberg. Ooh. Epic instrumental for my fight scene!
- "Stockholm Syndrome" - The Witnesses. HAnother that could actually work in a way.
- "Bill & Ted's Homosexual Adventure" - Pansy Division. Aha! If I had a prom, and this was the soundtrack to it, it would be awesome.
- "Toxic" - Nickel Creek. ...my life is a cover of a Britney Spears song? That's depressing in so many ways. At least this version is a lot of fun.
- "Beyond the Dying Light" - God is an Astronaut. Yet another brilliant instrumental piece that would work perfectly for an excellently classy sex scene in my opinion.
- "Bleed Like Me" - Garbage. Oddly appropriate.
- "Night Vision" - Suzanne Vega. It could work for night driving I suppose.
- "Blood Ocean" - Dethklok. I have a scary flashback! I guess I am flashing back to the mental breakdown scene?
- "Creep" - Damien Rice. Well, someone is working hard to be pitiful and apologetic at least.
- "I Need Some Sleep" - Eels. Nope. That doesn't fit at all, even if the music is pretty.
- "Better Metal Snake" - Dethklok. Hmmm... I will build a beast/That will conquer you... Apprently my child will be the Antichrist? At least it shall rock.
- "Running Up That Hill" - Kate Bush. It's kind of a bad ending to this fight I am guessing (You don't want to hurt me/But see how deep the bullet lies).
- "My Body is a Cage" - The Arcade Fire. This is absolutely perfect in every way. I love this song. In fact it is so fitting and such a good song, you get a bonus Youtube link!
- "Holding Out For a Hero" - Frou Frou. Bit late for that, isn't it?
- "Digging My Potato" - Cowboy Bebop . Well, it works for the credits actually.
On reflection, a lot of this reads like the soundtrack for the Dead Zone story I recently posted. Curious. Maybe I should turn it into a script? (Ha, that won't actually happen, I have no idea how to do that)