1. Severus Snape
3. Nymphadora Tonks
6. Wizard Howl
7. Remus Lupin
11. Miles Edgeworth
12. Hermione Granger
1. Who would make a better college professor, 6 (Howl) or 11 (Edgeworth)?
Oh my. Howl is smart and would be a very interesting professor certainly, but would vanish for several weeks at a time randomly and forget what he was doing. I'd say Edgeworth would have the most chance at teaching others anything.
2. Do you think 4 (V) is hot? How hot?
Very hot, if you consider the time he was on fire.
But yes, for a man with no face who wears a costume of a failed terrorist, he is surprisingly hot.
3. 12 (Hermione) sends 8 (Spock) on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
She sends him to get a book from the restricted section. He succeeds so hard, he now is in charge of the restricted section.
4. What is or would be 9's (Data's) favorite book?
5. Would it make more sense for 2 (Auron) to swear fealty to 6 (Howl), or the other way around?
Howl never swears anything, but Auron swore to be a guardian, so logically it would only make sense for Auron to swear fealty to Howl. He'd hate it though.
6. For some reason, 5 (Death) is looking for a roommate. Should s/he share a studio apartment with 9 (Data) or with 10 (Dream)?
I think she'd be happy with either of them really. Data can't really die, as such, I think. So he'd make an interesting roommate for her. But she's already very familiar with Dream being related to him and all. He'd probably go to her first if for some reason he couldn't live in his own realm any more.
7. 2 (Auron), 7 (Lupin) and 12 (Hermione) have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
They go somewhere nice but not too expensive. Maybe out to a local Beefeater or something. Or Pizza Hut, I can see them sharing pizza. They discuss very smart and important things. I bet they'd share stories about the stupid things the people they look after have done.
8. 3 (Tonks) challenges 10 (Dream) to a duel. What happens?
Tonks takes out her wand. Dream wins without even trying or even doing much, but he was mildly amused. Tonks remains confused.
9. If 1 (Snape) stole 8's (Spock's) most precious possession, how would s/he get it back?
Spock would probably just knock politely on his door and ask for it back nicely over a bottle of wine. Snape might actually like/respect him enough to return it.
10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 (Lupin) and 12 (Hermione) both attain what they most desire.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
What? It's true. Lupin got Tonks, Hermione got Ron.
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 (V) and 1 (Snape) to work together?
Wow, that would rock. V helping Snape to blow up the Ministry perhaps? V and Snape putting their clothes into a dry cleaners and getting them mixed up?
12. If 7 (Lupin) visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
It would be pleasant. There would be tea and cake. I hope there would not be a full moon, or at least he could bring some wolf's bane. We might visit the big Border's in Glasgow, that would be nice.
13. If you could command 3 (Tonks) to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
Any, task or service? Oh I can think of many, most of which would involve nudity.
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11 (Edgeworth)?
Hmm.. not that I can think of? Someone should though, he rocks.
15. If 2 (Auron) had to choose sides between 4 (V) and 5 (Death), which would it be?
Death most likely. He knows her quite well after all.
16. What might 10 (Dream) shout while charging into battle?
Dream would not shout nor charge, he would say something very matter of fact. And it would be the most terrifying thing a person would ever hear.
17. If you chose a song to represent 8 (Spock), which song would you choose?
Highly Illogical by Leonard Nimoy.
18. 1 (Snape), 6 (Howel) and 12 (Hermione) are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Howl would just snatch it away. He's got little in the way of table manners. Hermione wouldn't really care other than to give him a disapproving look. Snape can't even figure out why he's there.
19. What might be a good pick-up line for 2 (Auron) to use on 10 (Dream)?
That is one of the most unlikely pairings I have ever seen suggested, and I've come up with some very random ones. Maybe something understated like "Not bad." Dream would reply with a nod.
20. What would 5 (death) most likely be arrested for?
She wouldn't. But... murder maybe? Mistakenly of course, she just happened to be there seeing as collecting the dead fellow is her job.
21. What is 6's (Howl's) secret?
22. If 11 (Edgeworth) and 9 (Data) were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Edgeworth has a very nice sports car, but Data is an android. My money is on the android.
23. 3 (Tonks) and 7 (Lupin) tell conflicting versions of events. Which is more reliable?
I think it would really depend on the situation. Generally I would say Lupin is probably slightly more reliable on account of Tonks being a little bit flighty sometimes, but Tonks has never shown any sign of dishonesty beyond pretending to be other people.
24. "1 (Snape) and 9 (Data) reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4’s (V's) sinister secret organization. 11 (Edgeworth) volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that 11 (Edgeworth) is actually a spy for 4 (V). Meanwhile, 4 (V) has kidnapped 12 (Hermione), in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5 (Death), they seek out 3 (Tonks), who gives them what they need to complete their quest." What title would you give this fic? Name three people on your friends list who might read it. Name one person who should write it?
It should be called "The Crazy Crossover Fic of Bad-Assery."
I think there are lots of people who would read that, it sounds a bit crazy. Even people who don't normally follow fandoms would probably read it.
I don't care who writes it, but someone totally should! I bet it turns out that V's organisation are actually the good guys (kind of) and Hermione went with him willingly. In the end they all team up to defeat the real evil.
25. If you had to walk home through a bad neighbourhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 (Lupin) or 8 (Spock)?
I think I'd be happy to walk home with either of them, provided it wasn't a full moon or Pon Farr. Lupin could hex any evildoers and Spock could nerve pinch them. They'd both be good conversation too.