1. Severus Snape (Harry potter)
2. Remus Lupin (Harry Potter)
3. Nymphadora Tonks (Harry Potter)
4. Voldemort (Harry Potter)
5. Death (Sandman)
6. Corinthian (Sandman)
7. Dream (Sandman)
8. King of the Cosmos (Katamari)
9. Otakon (Metal Gear)
10. Ocelot (Metal Gear)
11. L (Death Note)
12. Data (Star Trek)
01. Who would make a better college professor, 6 or 11? What subjects would they teach?
Not sure what the Corinthian would teach. Murder for beginners? Interestingly L would probably teach the same subject. They'd both be terrible professors, but I think L would be less likely to eat his students eyeballs.
02. Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
Hotter than a baked potato, but batshit insane.
03. 12 sends 8 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
Ahahahaha. Data sends the King of all the Cosmos on a mission? That's a little backwards. I guess he'd send him to roll up the Borg and the King would send the Prince to do it. That would make it successful.
04. What is or would be 9's favorite book?
The Anime Guide for Big Nerds. Or perhaps How To Make Rugged Men Called Snake Love You.
05. Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
I think they'd just look at each other in a bemused manner. They're both used to doing what the guy with white hair says to do. I think in a tight situation the Corinthian might reluctantly swear fealty to Lupin though.
06. For some reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should s/he share a studio apartment with 9 or with 10?
Otakon, definately. Ocelot would be all 'Heeeey baby, like my guns?' but Otakon would just sit quietly in the corner and engage her in polite conversation occasionally. Besides, Ocelot helps to keep Death in business.
07. 2, 7 and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
They'd all meet up somewhere entirely unexpected, like Burger King. They'd have a delightfully intellectual conversation most likely about the human condition. Then Dream would sulk until Lupin said something delightfully encouraging and Data would find it all fascinating. At the end of the meal they'd agree to meet up like that every week. They may start playing poker together.
08. 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens?
Ocelot shows off with his fancy gun tricks. Tonks flashes her wand and hair. Ocelot shoots, a perfect aim at her which misses both because he enjoys toying with her and because she casts a shielding spell. This continues with much banter and one-liners for an hour or so. They are both distracted by Snake flirting with Lupin. It is a stalemate. Until Ocelot shoots Tonks in the back. Darn you Ocelot.
09. If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, how would he get it back?
The King is huge. He'd just pick Snape up and take it back. Or he might order the Prince to take a Katamari into Hogwarts and roll up his stolen thing along with some students.
10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire.
The Emotion of Love.
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together?
Uh... Harry Potter? Is he a plot device?
12. If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
Oh Hell I'd hope we'd get along super. I spend enough time wandering his realm anyway, it's about time he visited me.
13. If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
Hmmm..... *dirty dirty thoughts*
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11?
Not that I am aware of.
15. If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be?
Voldemort or Death? Lupin would totally side with Death on that one. She's nice anyway. They'd be good friends. She'd probably just roll her eyes at Voldiepants.
16. What might 10 shout while charging into battle?
Ocelot does not charge, he saunters. He'd just do the hand thing and mention how much he loves to reload his gun, or how much he loves a good civilised duel.
17. If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose?
The Katamari theme, naturally.
18. 1, 6, and 12 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Data would pull his hand back and apologise instantly, it's not like he needs food anyway. Snape and the Corinthian would glare at each other, hands poised above the pancake, silently daring each other to take it. The Corinthian would let it go, but with an evil evil smirk that suggested he'd kill and eat Snape later for fun. Snape wouldn't care. He'd eat the pancake with a satisfied snort.
19. What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 10?
That's a frightening thought. Hmm, perhaps something along the lines of "My, those guns are shiny. Are you good with them?"
20. What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
Something she probably did not do, but being arrested for it would be amusing enough that she would go along with it for a while. Most likely murder when she was found next to a body.
21. What is 6's secret?
He adores puppies.
22. If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
They'd both spend ages planning out the race, investigating every possible detail. I would be tempted to say L would get there first, but it would be a close call. They'd spend the entire time thinking anyway.
23. 3 goes on a blind date with 8 and then another blind date with 11. Where would they go and which date would go best?
The first date would be terrible. They would go to a restaurant and The King would wax on about himself while Tonks boredly changed her hair around to entertain herself. The Queen of the Cosmos would be pissed off too. The date with L would go better. She'd find his odd mannerisms adorably endearing. They'd go see a movie (which L would fail to understand fully) and L would be 85% sure he wanted to sleep with Tonks. That would be a better date.
24. 1 (Snape) and 9 (Otakon) reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's (Voldemort) sinister secret organization. 11 (L) volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that 11 (L) is actually a spy for 4 (Voldemort). Meanwhile, 4 (Voldemort) has kidnapped 12 (Data) in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5 (Death), they seek out 3 (Tonks), who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic? Name three people on your friends list who might read it. Name one person who should write it.
I would call this...hmmm...La-Li-Lu-Le-Mort. This sounds crazy, but I have a sneaking suspicion that if written correctly and excitingly it could actually be very good. I'm not too sure who'd like to read it though and I have no idea who would write it. Does someone want to write this for me? I'd love you!
25. If you had to walk home through a bad neighbourhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8?
Dream, noone messes with him and gets away with it. The King would get too distracted.