Step 1: Open up whatever MP3 program you use and add every song in your collection.
Step 2: Put it on random.
Step 3: Pick lines from the first [insert desired number here] songs that play.
Step 4: Post and let everyone you know guess what song the lines come from.
NO CHEATING by using search engines now.
1. Spinning on that dizzy edge/ I kissed her face and kissed her head
2. The thief he kindly spoke
3. You can't take my best friend's sister/ And get away with it
4. Woo hoo woo hoo hoo....
5. The air is sacred here/ In spite of your claim
6. That's where....I.....caught..her...eye...
7. Don't struggle like that or I will only love you more
8. Got a crush on a pretty pistol, should I tell her that I feel this way?
9. My Hi-fi is waiting for a new tune/ My glass is waiting for some fresh ice cubes
10. I think it's time to blow this scene, Get everybody and this stuff together
11. Would your eyes like midnight fireflies/ light up the trenches where my heart lies
12. In the shadows you can touch one another now/ And I'll just watch the show
13. On a hilltop, on a sky-rise/ Like a firstborn child
14. You know you're a sweet little lovemaker
15. Ardente veritate/ Incendite tenebras mundi
Only 15 because ther majority of what I own in mp3s is instrumental. A couple of artists do feature twice in this list, thanks to Winamp playing favourites.