1) Your HP nickname: I don't think I have one. I tend to be Kel everywhere.
2) Do you write fanfiction: Not yet, but I keep threatening bardiphouka with it.
3) Draw fanart: I love to. They're so fun to draw.
4) Review much: I have never reviewed anything, due to my disasterous reviewing skills (the best you can hope for from me is "Whee I liked it!" or "I didn't like that very much.").
5) Read too many fics: I read the occasional one that takes my fancy, if it has a plt that sounds interesting or involves characters and pairings I adore.
6) Favorite house: Slytherin. Naurally.
7) Favorite Gryffindor student: Ahh, can I choose the Weasleys in general?
8) Favorite Slytherin student: Snape. What? He was a student once!
9) Favorite Ravenclaw student: Luna. She's great.
10) Favorite Hufflepuff student: There are students in Hufflepuff? They haven't been developed much yet alas. If I had to choose then maybe Justin Finch-Fletchley or Cedric.
11) Favorite teacher: Snape of course. Though I quite like Lupin too, he was sweet.
12) Favorite overall character: Snape. Stop looking at me like that, he's a very well written character and there's more to him than meets the eye I am sure.
13) Favorite adult: Snape.
14) Canon/fanon Draco: I admit I quite like fanon Draco, I like my evil characters to have a glimmer of vunerability. And to be gay, gay is good. Besides, canon Draco is a pretty one-dimensional character so far.
15) Canon/fanon Snape: Canon. Though some fanon takes on him have been interesting I still like Rowling's.
16) Voldemort or Dumbledore: Dumbldore. I'm a Slytherin, not suicidal.
17) Cho, annoying or not: Annoying beyond belief.
18) Your OTP: Sirius/Remus which I am sure was canon, and you can't tell me otherwise.
19) Other ships you sail: Hmm Ron/Hermione of course, and Harry/Draco though I have no idea why, it'll never happen (in canon). Canon relationships in general (like Molly/Arthur and James/Lily). Seem to have an odd fondnest for the completely odd and terribly unlikely (but incredibly fun) pairing of Snape/Tonks. Like to pair up Hermione/Luna/Ginny in various combinations too. And Ginny/Tom seems to hover in my mind occasionally.
20) Intriguing ships: I am quite intruigued by a few I have seen that are Ginny/Bellatrix.
21) Underimpressive ships to me: Never saw the attraction in Ginny/Draco Harry/Hermione, though I will admit that could work, but only if Ron was somehow removed from the scene.
22) Hated ships: Hermione/Draco. It just doesn't make sense to me.
23) Het, slash or femmeslash: Yes ^_^.
24) H/Hr or R/Hr: R/Hr. It's obvious.
25) D/Hr or D/G: Ick. D/H please.
26) H/D or H/SS: H/D though I have read a few H/SS (with Harry all grown up) that were very well written and quite nice.
27) Older gen, younger gen or cross-gen: It depends on my mood I suppose.
28) Canon or AU: Canon I prefer, but there have been some very interesting AU fics.
29) Fluff or angst: Both if well written, but usually fluff because I like to go 'awww' and there is enough angst in The Order Of The Phoenix to do me for a loong time.
30) Darkfic: If well written yes, if badly written it's really quite horrible.
31) OOC or IC: IC usually, except in the case of humour.
32) SuddenlyVeryPowerful!Harry: Nah, I like things to be gradual. Making him suddenly very powerful would merely send him into a whole new angst spiral.
33) One-shot or chaptered: Depends on the story. Chaptered stories have the chance to really develop where they're going with everything, but sometimes one-shots are all that is needed to wrap the story up nicely.
34) Novel-length: I don't think I've ever read novel-length fan-fiction.
35) Gen, het or slash: Yes please.
36) Drabbles: It's an interesting concept, fitting a story into 100 words. I quite like how inventive some of the ones I have read have been.
37) SuddenlyVerySexy!Draco: What do you mean suddenly? He's been growing that way for years.
38) Fanfiction Pet Peeves: Badly written fan-fic. Mary Sues being the worst offenders.
39) Canon or Fanon: Canon mostly.
40) Many ships in one fic: It depends on the story. If the story is about a particular pairing I don't mind others being thrown in at all, but more as background than anything. A good story can have as many as it likes I suppose.
59) Cried for Cedric: Nope. He was incredibly unlucky and he had a bit of bad ending, but Cho cried enough for everyone ¬_¬
60) Cried for Sirius: I was too shocked at the way he died to cry. I rarely cry while reading anyway. Though I did feel quite upset at the thought of Remus going back to Grimmauld Place alone and everyone having to deal with the aftermath I suppose.
61) Dark or Light Side: Light.
62) Did the explanation of the prophecy satisfy you: Not really, but I presume that's what the next two books are for.
63) Which character(s) needs some more development: All of them, I love learning more about characters, but especially the more recently introduced characters like Tonks. Would like to see more Marauders-era memories too.
64) Favorite artist(s): Hmm seviet, sherant and yukipon would be my absolute top 3, but I like so many of them it's hard to choose.
65) Favorite drawing style: Anything and everything, I used to love anime renditions of the characters but I have grown to love all kinds.
66) Love fanart of: Everything, from smut to fluff to humour to comics to portraits, all characters and pairings, I just love HP art.
67) Fanart Pet Peeves: Not sure I have one really, maybe the amount of pictures of te Marauders where the artist 'forgets' Peter. I don't like him, but he was there.
68) Stick art: Well if it's a humour piece fine, but doesn't work as art really does it?
69) Shiny: Mmm shiny. Not a clue what this question is about but mmm shiny all the same.
70) Anime/Manga style: Love it.
71) Realism: Love it too.
72) Cartoon: Love it also.
73) Gen or shipped: Once again, yes ^_^.
74) Blaise's gender: Male, it's a guy's name! I was utterly surprised by the amount of people who insisted Blaise was female. Ever since the sorting my mind has classed him as male, and now Rowling has confirmed it I'm happy.
75) Tom Riddle's eye colour: I like to draw them red, though I am sure hey were not at all. They were probably blue, or brown, or green.
76) Luna fan: Luna rules.
77) OC's, done or not done: If an original character makes sense in a story (ie we need a new DADA teacher, random Ministry worker etc) then by all means they're fine if you keep them well written. What I don't particularly like is OCs coming in and stealing the story, being super powerful or some long-lost relative/lover of such and such a character. In short I really dislike Mary Sues.
78) Liking Weasley ships with 'Flame' or 'Fire' in the name: The titles don't bother me, it's the content and storyI care about.
79) Weasley love: They're just so...lovable.
80) Malfoy love: They intruige me, they have potential. Narcissa In particular (probably due to the fact we know so little about her other than she likes to send Draco sweets).
81) Potter love: Of course, he kind of makes the stories.
82) Is Lucius really 49: 49? Really? Hadn't thought about it to be honest.
83) Brilliant ship name (Don't need to ship it, though!): I don't really pay any attention to ship names unless they're clever or amusing.
84) Plain stupid ship name: See above.
85) Voldemort. Bald. Yes or no: Yes, he's supposed to be snake-like after all.
86) The power He-Knows-Not and the power that saved Harry is: Love, I am sure Dumbledore mentioned this in book 5.
87) Your view on Hufflepuff-ies: We hear so little about them it's hard to have a view, but it's nice that there's somewhere for the hard workers to be.
88) Should Ron say 'Bloody Brilliant' more then once? In a sentence no, that would be silly. In a book, I suppose he can say it as often as he feels like it.
89) Hermione. Pretty. Am I right?: I am sure she will grow up to be gorgeous, and she seems pretty cute so far, after the teeth shrank.
90) Best HP fanfic ever: I've enjoyed a lot, and there are plenty I remember the plots of but none I remember the titles of, whoops.
91) Rec the 2nd best, too: I wish I could...but I can't rmember titles...
92) Did HP change your life dramatically: It changed it a little in that I discovered I actually have a part of me that loves to collect and read still, but it hasn't changed my entire life. I suppose it's just become a part of my life in a way.
93) Marauders. Like or dislike: Ah how can you not like them? ^_^
94) Prongs, Moony, Padfoot or Wormtail: I admit a fondness for Moony.
95) Could Lily have been an animagus too: I don't think so, they started young, before Lily and James were together.
96) What animal Lily would've been: I have no idea. Perhaps a fluffy ginger cat?
97) Did Harry pass his Potions' O.W.L.s: Of course he did.
98) Did Ron: Yes, though I am sure he'll be surprised by the fact somehow.
99) Is Harry going to die or will he survive: I swing from yes to no, I guess we won't know for certain until book 7 is released. I can see arguments for both.
100) What gives you the most warm fuzzies in your stomach in the whole HP-verse: The scene with Neville putting the sweet wrapper his mother gave in his pocket. It was just so unbearably sweet. I bet he has a drawer full of them, and can remember exactly when he got every one.