1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Mark in bold the things you have in common with me.
3. Whatever you don't mark, replace with things about you.
01. My personality has changed quite a lot in the past few years, hopefully for the better.
02. I watch neither a lot of TV nor no TV.
03. I've never watched Queer as Folk.
04. I would be severely depressed if there were no music in my life.
05. I'd like to be a geek, but I'm not smart enough.
06. I both loathe and love people.
07. I hate when people type in all caps online.
08. I also hate people who TypE LyKe D1s.
09. I don't mind people who cannot speak in proper English as long as their meaning still comes across clearly.
10. I am aching to get out of my current living situation.
11. I'm not currently employed.
12. I wish I could get a well-paying job doing what I love.
13. I remember random miscellaneous details about people I know, but I am terrible at remembering dates for birthdays or other special occasions.
14. I never really dated anyone.
15. I'm not thrilled with my physical fitness, but neither do I loathe myself or my form.
16. My house is decently heated.
17. I need to become more organized.
18. I have a lot to learn.
19. I have lost the girl I grew up with, purely (and admittedly) for petty reasons.
20. I rarely get mail, except for things I order online.
21. I wish I knew what I want to do with my life.
22. It makes me uncomfortable when people conceal their feelings.
23. I want to live in another country.
24. I have never finished writing fan fiction.
25. I have trouble making goals that are consistent with my family's wishes.
26. Coffee doesn't make me jittery at all.
27. I love going new places and seeing new things and trying out new stuff to eat.
28. I'm a weird person.
29. I sometimes wonder if any human can understand another, never mind one of another gender, ethnic origin, etc.
30. I am not a musician.
31. I have never been diagnosed with any kind of disorders.
32. I think that all animals deserve to be treated with reasonable respect and consideration.
33. I procrastinate. A LOT.
34. Bratty kids irritate me, but their parents usually irritate me more.
35. I love going to the movies, even if the movie is terrible.
36. I sometimes worry about being too involved in a significant other's life.
37. I find written erotica considerably more intriguing than visual, but 99% of what I've seen has been utter crap.
38. I enjoy dressing up to go out to nice restaurants, clubs or parties.
39. I am happily involved in a romantic relationship.
40. I would love for a lot of my friends list to do this survey!
41. I plan things (weddings, parties, house redecoration) in my head for fun.
42. I like people who are a bit out of the ordinary.
43. I have never had a massage.
44. I have incredibly expensive taste...and not the budget to go with it.
45. I don't pay much attention to fashion trends, but I appreciate good clothing; when I have money, I enjoy shopping; when I have someone to shop with, I enjoy it more.
46. I am often amused by what people think I am.
47. I would love to be able to sing well.
48. I have never ridden a horse.
49. I spend too much time online; but enjoy RL social situations if I know some of the people there.
50.I wish that I had the courage to post more of my "real" writing on LJ.
51. I like silence at times.
52. I think relationships have the potential to be good or bad no matter the distance involved (particularly in this age), but I am aware that a stronger connection is usually necessary to survive the stress involved in such situations.
53. I have terrible vision and it's only getting worse.
54. I prefer my work environment to be flexible and varied.
55. I like being alone sometimes.
56. I can't cook.
57. I am very picky about my close friends, but love to mingle in large groups.
58. I need to exercise more consistently.
59. I like when my friends write me letters and emails, because it's more personal than comments.
60. My trains of thought are erratic and bizarre.
61. I am sarcastic.
62. I rarely cry at movies.
63. I overreact about things sometimes.
64. I have never cried listening to music, but I have come close.
65. I have surreal dreams.
66. I wish I could travel more often.
67. I hate bugs, especially spiders.
68. I dislike, but am not scared of heights.
69. I don't follow any organised religion.
70. I am generally liberal, but I don't fit the label well enough to claim it entirely.
71. I love thunderstorms.
72. I have very few close friends.
73. I miss the days when I was "outdoorsy". I wish there were summer camps for adults.
74. I love the smell of forest.
75. I don't follow any celebrities' gossip or love lives in particular.
76. I wish more of my friends lived in this area.
77. I love to read, but I've slacked recently; should pick up soon.
78. I save most of the money I get to buy plane tickets.
79. I am generally very forthcoming about the state of my mind and body.
80. I am told I write well, but have trouble believing it.
81. Kids are great, except when they have not been raised to respect others.
82. My ears have each been pierced only once and I have one tattoo currently, planning on more.
83. My current income is zero.
84. I look forward to parenthood.
85. On some issues, I'm very firm in my beliefs.
86. I am both a "dog person" and a "cat person", but probably more cat.
87. I can understand why some religions would oppose gay marriage as a religious ceremony, but see no reason two people of the same gender couldn't be married in the eyes of the law.
88. My current position in life isn't ideal, but I am not unhappy in general.
89. I am hungry.
90. I am very patient.
91. I believe there is magic in everyday things.
92. I don't believe in Diets.
93. I simultaneously decry the stranglehold technology has achieved over modern life and make my livelihood as well as many / most of my friendships through the utilization thereof.
94. I have a no idea of what I want out of life.
95. I do drink alcohol.
96. I don't get stage fright, because I am never on stage.
97. I hate making phone calls.
98. I am not into piercings.
99. I used to have lots of nightmares, but i have less now.
100. I am done with this survey now.